Want to find out how you can accelerate the growth of hair, but also looks fuller and more vibrant. Every woman desires healthy and shiny hair, but unfortunately many do not succeed because of many reasons. Long and flowing hair is a common goal of many women. So without proper care and natural ingredients that goal can’t be accomplished. Here we have some most popular natural regimen what works best for you.
1. Jojoba oil is rich in fatty alcohols and fatty acids which can treat problems with scalp and hair. Jojoba oil can be used for a treatment of the skin, such as a brittle and dry hair, and even acts as a hair conditioner. People also use to stimulate hair growth. Jojoba oil has an antibacterial effect and can be used for the treatment of eczema and dandruff. People who suffer from the dry and dandruff scalp, if use oil very quickly feels the improvement. All you need is a massage oil of jojoba into the scalp and leave at least half an hour to act. Also, Jojoba Oil you can mix with other essential oils such as oil comfrey, lavender or rosemary for improved performance. In addition to medicinal uses for your hair, this oil will give your hair a nice smell. A few drops of jojoba oil into your shampoo will also act on your hair as a conditioner.
2. Coconut oil is one of the best edible oils which can be used for hair care, also provides the necessary proteins that are needed for the reconstruction of damaged hair.Rub Coconut oil in your scalp, which will make your hair soft, silky, and will remove traces of dandruff. Of course, this oil acts as a hair conditioner, so you will not have problems with combing. Coconut oil is used for dandruff and also as a natural hair conditioner because prevents breakage and hair loss. Can be used before washing the hair between shampoo and conditioner placement.Coconut oil is a great natural product, which helps for hair growth. Also, help strengthen hair and reduce breaking, which stimulates hair growth. If you have dry hair can be used as a perfect daily moisturizer. Put a small amount of coconut oil on your palms, then rub and apply to the strands of hair between shampoo and conditioner. If you use coconut oil wash your hair regularly for hair growth.
3. Aloe vera gel is an excellent means of rejuvenation and prevention of hair loss.You can make your own tonic for the scalp at home by taking leaf aloe vera, cut it lengthwise in half and scoop out the gel inside. Then in a bowl mix 1 egg, aloe vera gel and 2-3 tablespoons of olive oil. Rub mixture into the scalp. Cover your hair with a hot towel for 10 minutes, then remove the towel and hold the mask additional 40 minutes. Hair rinses thoroughly and styles your optional. For visible results, repeat the mask 2-3 times a week over a period of several months. Hair loss is a problem faced by millions of people, including men, women and even children. Aloe vera contains an enzyme that helps to promote new hair growth for some people.Combined with wheat germ oil and coconut milk aloe vera gel makes a shampoo to promote hair growth. Use shampoo as often as you wash your hair.
4. Castor oil can serve as an excellent hair conditioner, apply to the hair after shampooing. Regular use of castor oil can repair the damaged hair caused by chemical means. Before applying, the hair must be wet. Castor oil is very thick so it is sufficient to be applied in small quantities only a few drops.
After application, the hair, wrap a warm towel and let sit for a few hours.
Castor oil promotes hair growth, even in places where hair had not grown.This oil gives the hair a healthy look and improves density, gives shine and accelerates the growth. Castor oil is used as a means for eliminating dandruff. Mix 1-2 tablespoons of castor oil with 1 tablespoon of coconut oil, mildly warm up and massage the hot mixture into the scalp. Let the oil act over least 60 minutes.
5. Peppermint essential oil has excellent antiseptic, regenerative and stimulating properties that can improve the health of hair. If you have dried out or irritated scalp, peppermint essential oil can promote hair growth and restore scalp. Peppermint essential oil can be used in different ways, but the easiest to use with a shampoo or hair conditioner. An easy way to make the most stimulating effect of essential oil of peppermint is to add a few drops of shampoo in which you wash your hair. Shake out the normal amount of shampoo in your hand, and add a few drops of essential oil of mint. Peppermint essential oil can also add in hair conditioner. The use of essential oil of mint in the hair stimulates circulation, and it accelerates the growth of hair.
Immediately after the first application, you should feel immediate relief to your scalp. Mint oil balances sebum in the scalp and your hair will be a long time fresh. After regular use of essential oil of mint heal your scalp, help you to get rid of irritation, dandruff and restore pH balance. Peppermint essential oil can also be used as an air freshener for your hair if you are staying in smoky environments. Peppermint essential oil has a strong but refreshing scent.
6. Lavender oil has been used by herbal practitioners to prevent baldness and to encourage new hair growth. Lavender contains potent anti-bacterial agents that soothe and heal scalp infections. It is useful in treating dandruff and adds volume to the hair shaft. Place a few sprigs of lavender in a glass container and cover with extra-virgin olive oil and cover tightly. Place in a cool, dark spot and allow to age for 3 to 4 weeks. Use the lavender infused oil as a daily scalp massage. Apply and leave on overnight. In the morning, wash hair with a gentle organic shampoo and style as usual. Apply lavender as a daily rinse after shampooing.
7. Rosemary oil stimulates blood circulation of the scalp. A refreshing daily rinse of rosemary leaves simmered in water retains hair color. The rinse is most effective on dark hair. A few drops of rosemary oil can be added to olive oil and used as a scalp massage oil.
8. Burdock Root Oil- The idea to use burdock oil for hair growth is popular these days, progress, and a lot of modern means of hair care products. For thistle oil from burdock root insist on vegetable oil.If you have problems with hair, burdock oil is an excellent tool that helps hair grow faster. Contains essential oil, inulin, tannin, vitamins, acids and minerals.Using Velcro, can provide adequate nutrition for the scalp and hair roots skin, get rid of dandruff, itching, and dryness. And most importantly burdock oil can not only prevent the loss hair. That can even completely stop the process already underway.